This blog documents Pierre's journey through his new sight handicap and his caregivers' efforts to help him.

Please click on "Pierre's story" to read more.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nice pictures of me - courtesy by my care-givers

My life story as you have read, thanks to all of you who loved me, fed me, paying my medical bills, shelter me, that I could be well as what you see. Meow meow meow.... thank you once again from my heart...








Sitting by the kitchen table waiting patiently for dinner.





Note: Pierre's right eye needs care. At times, Pierre did not want to have medicated-eye drop, threw tempers at foster parent by meowing all the way refusing to get medicated. Foster parent needs to get the right moment to have Pierre medicated properly. Pierre at times stressed by the daily medication, it kinda gives Pierre an uncomfortable sensation to his eyes. But Pierre always finds comforts when food is given after the drops. Let's continue to keep Pierre safe and healty, with your love, kindness and generousity 

No comments:

Post a Comment